I want to share my experience of owning Toyota Camry VI 2.4 i 16V VVT-i (167) automatic transmission. Almost two years of operation. What do you like. Good road holding. The car is soft on the move. Gaining speed confidently. The suspension handles potholes perfectly. Engine power is enough to feel confident in city traffic. The automatic machine works well, switches smoothly, does not like to switch to lower gears, and you need to prepare for overtaking in advance or go out to overtake on the move. The exterior of the Toyota Camry seems to me very modern and solid. In the cabin, noise increases only somewhere after 120-130 km / h, mainly the noise of the engine and the noise of tires on the roadway. By the way, the salon is large and comfortable, flat seats, electrically adjustable seats, it is easy to find a comfortable position. Roomy and comfortable on the back sofa too. The dashboard is informative and easy to read. In the presence of a large number of compartments for small items, there is where to put a mobile phone, keys, etc., etc. The plastic in the cabin suits me, it is quite consistent with its price range and class, there are no crickets. Which is annoying. The view in the car is greatly hampered by the wide racks, you have to be more careful. I will call the quality of the paint tolerable, there are also scratches and chips, but for some reason this problem is widespread and not critical, again our roads. There were no problems during operation for all the time. Regular service, reasonable cost. No additional costs are required. Reliable movement ensures. It does not upset, but more often pleases. If you are going to buy a Toyota Camry VI 2.4, the owner's reviews can be extremely helpful to you. Find out more valuable information about the advantages and disadvantages of Toyota Camry cars at https://commonit.biz/. If you are the owner of such a car, please share your impressions.